Perfect for the Wintertime.
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 30 small candy canes
- First, put the dark chocolate in a microwave bowl and then heat it up on high for about 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Next, stir the chocolate about every 30 seconds to make sure lumps are melting.
- Then, put the white chocolate in a microwave bowl and then heat it up like we did the dark chocolate.
- Next, put the candy canes in a large freezer bag. Using a rolling-pin break the candy canes into different sized pieces.
- Then, place half the crushed candy canes in a strainer and shake the small crumbs into the dark chocolate.
- Next, place the remaining crushed candy into the strainer and shake those crumbs into the white chocolate.
- Then, line a 9X13 baking pan with heavy aluminum foil. I used my Pyrex baking dish.
- Next, spread the dark chocolate out into the bottom of the pan.
- Then, spread the white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the pan.
- Next, sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy canes over the top.
- Then, covered and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Last, when its hardened break up pieces of candy by dropping straight down on the counter.
This delicious recipe is just in time for the Holidays!