Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So making something that is so easy will help with getting in the habit!
Cheesy Egg Muffins
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ c. whole milk
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- ¾ c. spinach (chopped)
- ½ c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk to combine and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 20-25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you for posting this recipe!
It’s the perfect thing for those busy mornings and managing my toddler.