This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). What does this mean?
This delicious and healthy recipe comes from Terra’s Kitchen Blog.
DIY Ginger-Cantaloupe Popsicle
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- Popsicle forms and popsicle sticks
- In a small saucepan, add the sugar and 1/2 cup water over medium heat. Cook just until the sugar has melted. Remove from heat and drop in ginger. Set aside until cooled. (Remove ginger when ready to use!)
- Slice cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds. Spoon cantaloupe flesh into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add just enough of the cooled ginger syrup to sweeten as desired. Save the remaining syrup for another use.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. For a variation, push a few sliced strawberries down into the popsicle molds before freezing.