My grandmother always made fudge for everyone for Christmas.
- 12 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup about 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and water. Microwave on high for one minute, stir then cook for one more minute or until chocolate is smooth upon stirring.
- Add the walnuts and vanilla and stir.
- Pour onto a prepared cookie sheet and spread evenly. Allow it to rest for 1 hour to set up.