This is a baked mac recipe that my boys love. Why? Because who doesn't love mac and cheese, this just has a twist to it. I hope you enjoy 🙂
- 3 lb Elbow Macaroni
- 8 cups of Mixed Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese (Split into 4 cups each)
- 4 tablespoons of Butter (Split into 1 Tablespoons each)
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Cook the noodles. While that is cooking let's Preheat the oven to 400 (ovens vary).
- Drain the noodles.
- Put 1 tablespoon of Butter on both sides of the pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with Noodles.
- Sprinkle Cheese to coat the top of Noodles.
- Put another 1 tablespoon of Butter on both sides of the pan, on top of noodles.
- Add rest of Noodles to coat the Cheese.
- Add the rest of the Cheese.
- Add 1/2 of Milk.
- Put Pan in Oven for 25 minutes until Cheese to desired brownness.
Take out and let sit for about 10 minutes, it needs time to harden a bit so it won't fall apart when served.
- Last, Serve and enjoy
I have two growing boys and a grown man that is why I make so much, plus there are always leftovers, this should last about 3-4 days depending on how much everyone eats of course
Kristen from The Road to Domestication says
Sounds delish! I love the larger portion size! Great for pot lucks, too!
Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…Fall Holiday Shelf!
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says
Oh my gosh, this looks so good! What a perfect Fall favorite. This recipe would make a great take to a pot-luck dish. PINNED 🙂
Life With Lorelai
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai recently posted…Pumpkin Spice Syrup – Improved Recipe, Savvy?