I just started making this last year. Everyone at the family gettogether ate it all up. I hope you enjoy it.
Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- 1 10 inch angel food cake
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese; let it get soft
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 8 oz container of frozen whipped topping; let it thaw
- 1 quart of fresh strawberries; sliced
- 1 18 ounce jar of strawberry glaze
- First, we are going to crumble the cake into a 9×13 inch dish. I used a glass 9×13 pan.
- Next, we are going to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Second, Fold in whipped topping.
- Next, Mash the cake down with your hands and spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Third, In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated.
- Last, Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill until serving.
Adopted from: Allrecipes.com