Need a quick dinner idea to add a pop of color and fresh flavor to your table? Look no further than this super quick and easy strawberry fennel salad. The fennel offers a satisfying crunch, while the sweet strawberries balance the natural saltiness of the Feta cheese. It comes together in just 15 minutes, so it’s perfect for those busy weeknight meals.
- ¼ cup olive oil extra-virgin
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cup baby spinach rinsed and patted dry
- 2 cup baby arugula rinsed and patted dry
- 1 medium fennel bulb trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 4 oz Feta cheese crumbled
- Optional: Sprigs of fresh basil for garnish
Prepare the dressing by whisking together all ingredients in a glass or other non-reactive bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired. Transfer to a serving container and set aside.
Arrange the spinach and arugula on a serving platter and top with sliced fennel, strawberries, and Feta cheese.
Serve immediately with chilled salad plates and dressing on the side. Enjoy!